Monday, October 3, 2016

10/03/3016 There is only one hope for life!


There is only one hope for life!

The life of faith:

When all the circumstances of our life present a negative picture… in failure and loss or when the natural reaction would be grief or complaint… this is the time to put faith in God and in His Word.

Thus we can see through God’s eyes to the final glorious outcome.

This brings worship and praise even before our circumstances have changed.

Habakkuk 2:4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the [rigidly] just and the [uncompromisingly] righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness.

 

 

Habakkuk 3:16-19 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

16 I heard and my [whole inner self] trembled; my lips quivered at the sound. Rottenness enters into my bones and under me [down to my feet]; I tremble. I will wait quietly for the day of trouble and distress when there shall come up against [my] people him who is about to invade and oppress them.
17 Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls,
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the [victorious] God of my salvation!
19 The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!
Determine to praise and worship and thank God for His faithfulness, no matter how devastating the circumstances.
Take down any idol in your life by humbling before God and by refusing other interests to rule your heart.

Life’s Inescapable Questions, Part 4 of 4


No comments:

Post a Comment