Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Lord's Conduit and Watchman Living Example

Awoke this morning and spent time sharing devotions and messages I receive each day by email. This sharing is on Facebook and Twitter where my family, friends, brothers and sister reside.

Next I started preparing breakfast for those still in the house: which I have done just about every Saturday for the last 41+ years.

Friday, everyone worked so while I made breakfast I washed yesterdays dishes and cleaned the house.

Saturdays, for the last 41+ years I have cleaned our home so we can enter God's rest on Sundays (go to church) and get ready to the busyness of the next work week.

My spouse of 41+ years; 45+ years as my best friend; Just awoke. Shared through my thoughts, words, and deeds that the Lord made something perfect (my wife) for me When God Made You.

Now that breakfast and time together with those in my home is completed I reached out to my family outside the home and asked them how things were going them and if there was a way we could get together as a whole family this weekend for sharing of grace, love, and life.

Alone tonight as everyone is busy or working, I turned to ministering about being a servant to family (children and grandchildren), brothers, and sisters. My days are numbered because I am getting older and I need to prepare those that I love to take over for me now and in the future when I go to be with Jesus.

Servant Song

Psalm 102:27-28 New International Version
But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you.”
Ephesians 3:6-8 New International Version
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ,
As for Me and My House - John Waller

Holy Spirit - Jesus Culture

  
This Hymn expresses what we should request as servants living in The Lord’s grace. Father, please bless us: to be servants with hearts that show Your grace and love.
In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment